Style RX Ring Joint Gasket
RX Ring Joint Gasket SectionSize/Pressure Class:
1 ½” to 20” : 720 to 5000 API 6A
Used for high pressure applications.
The Style RX is designed to fit the same groove design as a standard style R making joints interchangeable.
The Style RX has an increased height and utilizes the internal system pressure to energize and improve the seal as internal pressure increase.
Suitable for flat bottom groove flanges.
Drawing of Style RX Gasket
Dimensions of Style RX Gasket
(a) All dimensions are in millimeters.
A = width of ring, +0.20, −0.00
Variation in width throughout the entire circumference of any ring shall not exceed
0.10 within these tolerances.
C = width of flat, +0.15, −0.00
D = height of outside bevel, +0.0, −0.76
E = hole size, ±0.5
H = height of ring, +0.20, −0.00
Variation in height throughout the entire circumference of any ring shall not exceed 0.10 within these tolerances.
OD = outside diameter of ring, +0.51, −0.00
R1 = radius of ring, ±0.5
23 deg = angle, ±0 deg 30 min.
(1) Rings RX-82 through RX-91 only require one pressure passage hole as illustrated. The centerline of the hole shall be located at the mid-point of dimension C.
(2) Tolerance on these dimensions is +0.5, −0.0.
(3) Tolerance on these dimensions is +0.00, −0.38.
Pipe Sizes & Pressure Ratings for Style RX Gaskets in Flange Application
(1) Class 720, 960, and 2900 flanges to API 6B are obsolete. Data are for information only.
(2) Crossover flange connection.
Sản phẩm chưa có tags